Financial Aid

Federal and Private Loan Eligibility

Online master’s degree students are eligible to obtain financial aid, however, they will need to contact the general financial aid team and not a satellite office for the college of medicine.

Graduate certificate students are not eligible for federal financial aid but may be eligible for private loans. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for federal or private loans. Please contact our Financial Aid Coordinator about possible private student loan eligibility.

Minimum credits for eligibility for financial aid:

  • Fall and Spring = 5 credits
  • Summer = 4 credits

For more information or questions, contact our financial aid coordinator:

Angela Moore
Financial Aid Coordinator
Phone: 352-273-5999

Veterans and Military Students

All non-degree and certificate students can receive the GI Bill® or VA Tuition Assistance. For more information or questions about benefits, please email

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at