Contact us with any questions!
|Step One:||Mandatory Department Form|
|Step Two:||Non-degree Application|
|Step Three:||Register for Courses|
The non-degree option is available for students who would like to experience graduate level classes while choosing a program, or a person who would like to broaden their knowledge base to enhance their professional development.
Applications and all application materials must be received by the final application deadline for the semester you are applying to.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the application or related procedures.
Complete the UF Non-Degree Application
- Click link/create log in – https://my.admissions.ufl.edu/apply/
- Start New Application
- Select an application type (*this is the year you want to start class. Example, if it is Dec 2020, but you want to start class Jan 7, 2021, the application type would be 2021 Application Year.)
- Select application – non-degree
- Fill in Personal Background, Conduct Information, Application Details
- When you get to Non-degree Course Request, fill in Non-Degree Special Program
- Choose “THE COLLEGE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE – Wildlife Forensic Science nondegree” in the “College” dropdown box
- Term of Registration
- Reason you are requesting admission as a non-degree student (For example: to begin taking courses before being formally admitted, requirement for work, etc.).
- Special Program (College of Vet = Vet forensics, shelter medicine or wildlife; College of Med = forensic medicine)
- How many courses
- Course information: please enter n/a in the first prefix and number (both) fields. You will have the opportunity to select your course(s) after submitting the non-degree application via a registration link that will be emailed to you.
- Academic History
- Florida Residency Declaration – The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the “Residency Information” section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents:
- Driver’s License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- If you are not located in the United States please type in “Not Applicable” in the area asking for US VISA information.
- When you click on Yes… about 4 more pages of text pop up for applicants to fill in, submit supporting documents and sign.
- Review and submit!
- If you already have a UFID please provide it. If you do not, leave that section blank, as you will be issued a UFID.
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from our office or the Office of the University Registrar regarding your application, you must respond.
*You must submit this application again if you wish to take courses in subsequent semesters.
NOTE: While the non-degree application states that non-degree applications are not being accepted for Fall and Spring terms (for in-person campus courses), this is not the case for the special programs, such as the distance forensics programs. Please disregard this statement on the non-degree application. Contact or e-mail us at email@example.com with any questions.