Mandatory Department Application
The non-degree option is available for students who would like to experience graduate level classes while choosing a program, or a person who would like to broaden their knowledge base to enhance their professional development.
Complete the UF Non-Degree Application
*You must submit this application again if you wish to take courses in subsequent semesters.
NOTE: While the non-degree application states that non-degree applications are not being accepted for Fall and Spring terms (for in-person campus courses), this is not the case for the special programs, such as the distance forensics programs. Please disregard this statement on the non-degree application. E-mail us at email@example.com with any questions.
When completing and submitting the application, please note:
- Choose "THE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE - Wildlife Forensic Sciences and Conservation" in the "College" dropdown box
- Include all of your previous educational information.
- If you already have a UFID please provide it. If you do not, leave that section blank, as you will be issued a UFID.
- Please provide the reason you are applying as a non-degree student. (For example: to begin taking courses before being formally admitted, etc.).
- Course information must be entered on the application, but is not required for our program. Please enter n/a in the first prefix and number (both) fields.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the "Residency Information" section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents:
- Driver's License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- If you are not located in the United States please type in "Not Applicable" in the area asking for US VISA information.
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from our office or the Office of the University Registrar regarding your application, you must respond.
We will begin processing non-degree applications once registration opens for that semester. Please check our critical dates. If approved, we will email you with instructions on how to submit a registration request.